TOP 20 Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status : After Happy Birthday Images & Happy Birthday Hindi Shayari, Today We are going to share Best Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status with You. Whatsapp is one of the Most used Social App Now Days & all these people are searching for. You can also Share you Favorite Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status with us.

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status

Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status




Happy Birthday, My Friend, I Can’T Imagine Celebrating With Anyone Else.
The Way I See It, You Should Live Everyday Like Its Your Birthday.
Angels Are Singing, The Sun Is Shining, Today Is Your Birthday & I Am Celebrating. You Are My Angel In Heaven. I Love You.
I Hope Your Birthday Is Magical, May Your Gift Be Healthy, Love And Happiness.
Just Wanted To Wish A Little Sunshine Back In The Heart Of Someone, How Gives It Always All Year Long. Happy Birthday.
Some Like Pizza Some Like Burger, But I Like Your Birthday.Happy Birthday My Sweetheart.
Forget The Fact That You Are Aging, And Let Us Start Celebrating! Happy Birthday.
Birthdays Will Come & Go But The Wishes Will Live Together With Us.
I Would Like To Thank My Mom And Dad For Making This Miracle Possible. Its My Birthday.
A True Friend Remembers Your Birthday, But Not Your Age. Happy Birthday.
I Am So Blessed And Thankful That The Lord Has Allowed Me To See Another Birthday! Thank You Jesus. 
God Think The World Is Beautiful Then He Born U Happy Birthday. 
Remember That When Its Not Yours And Be Nice To Your Friends Today.
I Hope That 4 Every Candle On Your Cake U Get A Wonderful Surprise. Happy Birthday.
A Birthday Is Just The First Day Of Another 365 Days Journey Around The Sun.Enjoy The Trip,Happy Birthday.
Life Is Very Short,So Enjoy Every Moment, Don'T Lose Your Confidence Go Always Ahead Happy Birthday.
I Pray That Your Birthday Is Rich In Good Faith And Love As You Celebrate Another Year Of Blessed Life, Dear Friend.
Thinking Of You With Love On Your Birthday And Wishing You Everything That Brings You Happiness Today And Always.
The Sun Is Shining More Brightly Today As A Way To Wish You Happy Birthday.
Birthdays Used To Be Almost Sacred...Now Its A Simple Status Update And People Only React According, Not Personally.
Hope Your Birthday Blossoms Into Lots Of Dreams Come True.


Read More - Happy Birthday SMS

Read More - Happy Birthday Wishes



It was the our TOP Collection of Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status. We have included many Birthday Whatsapp Status Ideas here. Many people looks for Different Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status for Friend or Happy Birthday Whatsapp Status Girlfriend which is also given here. Its very Hard find Unique Status for Happy Birthday. You can also send these Happy Birthday Status for Sister & Happy Birthday Status for Brother.